Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hello

Hey you guys what's up? Nothin much in my world. Excuse the long time you've waited to read some of my wonderful written thoughts. So i did my R&J Project on Tuesday, it sort of went well even though it could have gone better if we had practiced more than just a couple of times. We only practiced like two times and always someone was missing. I think we got lucky in pulling it off. At first i got really nervous, i thought i was going to throw up because i have stage fright and i defenetly do not like being filmed. I repeat I do not like being filmed. But in the end it all went well. So how did yall's Valentines day go, mine was ok, i got to go to Methodist hospital on a fieldtrip. I got to be with the resperatory department. It was boring at first but then Diana and I got to go to the top floor (the 11th floor) to see baby's. We got to see how they test the baby's hearing. It was all good. I thought it was fun but of course i think everything is fun becasue i don't get out much. (my parents wont let me go anywhere, well mostly my dad, hes very overprotective, that's why we didn't get to practice our scene very much.) Anyways enough about my life in a glass box. i have got to go know. See you all very soon!!! Not too soon i hope....Chow.. Bye...Adiue...Adios...Ovua...In other words see you guys later..

No comments: