Hello people, no one ever posts comments on my blog, see Olivia I told you I was boring. Yes I said it Im Boring! So anyways, what have you ladies and germs been up to, oh and I wont forget the guys either? me and my Skitsofraniac side are up to nothin much but ketching up with assignments. Oh you know Im lying, Will you stop interfering with my typing. Ok. Ok. How did you all like that joke. I'm lying its not a joke. I hope you didn't really think im skitzofraniac. Im lying again. If you did oh well. Alright this was just to spice it up a bit, im trying to be creative what ever that means. This pretty much all i had to say. See ya later, stop saying that you crazy double personality. LOL
I hope you've laughed alot by now. How did you like my blog entry this time Mr. Locke? Pretty Creative and Out of Wack dont you think???
1 comment:
Hey, I guess I'm right there with you in the boring column seeing how no one I know posts comments on my blog, and not even if you look at my blog maybe all of the combined comments don't even add to at least 15 or even 10. I wonder why?
Post a Comment