Friday, July 22, 2005

The Alphabet



Although things are not perfect
Because of trial or pain
Continue in tahnksgiving
Do not begin to blame
Even whenthe times are hard
Fierce winds are bound to blow
God is forever able
Hold on to what you know
Imagine life wihtout His love
Joy would cease to be
Keep thanking Him for all the things
Love imparts to thee
Move out of "Camp Complaining"
No weapon that is known
On earth can yield the power
Praise can do alone
Quit looking at the future
Redeem the time at hand
Start every day with worship
To "thank" is a command
Until we see Him coming
Victorious in the sky
We'll run the race with gratitude
Xalting God most high
Yes, there'll be good times & yes some will be bad, but...
Zion waits in glory...where none are ever sad!

" I Am too blessed to be stressed!" The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anythiing. Love and peace be with you forever, Amen. Dont tell God how big your problem is, tell your problem how big your God is.

I hope that this may some day make you feel good and help you as well.

Laterz,
Smiley

4 comments:

Gisela said...

Does anyone have a comment about this??...

Gisela said...

Well i was only trying to be nice and i think i was one of the couple of people who were trying to be your friend. im glad to hear that your better and that things are looking good for you. Im not saying that you did it because i dont even know what you did, i dont really now the story all i heard was that you told on them people and supposedly Melly threatened you, or whatever.I want to hear your side of the story before i can take anyone's side, which im not gonna take because i think taking sides is stupid. I'm friends with everyone who is nice and considerate.

Juan Carlos said...

You are right, being in the top 10 is pretty hard work, but currently you rank 6th and I rank 8th, so I suggest that if you want to keep that spot, well study because I'm coming after it! lol

Gisela said...

Is that a threat?? Juan Carlos you know you can beat me but your gonna have to try. Do you have the guts??