Tuesday, August 02, 2005

i did it again

I changed my template again. I like it. How bout you.

Laterz Loserz,
Smiley

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i likw it even though it's not u!

Juan Carlos said...

Kinda reminds me of my new look.....

Gisela said...

Dear Anonymous, how is this look not me. Oh and yea im going to Veracruz to my aunts wedding, I would like to go to Cancun though, i had a chance 2 yrs ago but i decided i didnt want to go without my parents. ANYWAYS I APPRECIATE THE LOVE.

LATERZ,
Smiley

Anonymous said...

it's just not but because it's too soft..ur going to Veracruz? cool who u going with? Parents? well t/c hope u have fun.

Gisela said...

Who is this anonymous person?? Yea im gong to Veracruz, i'm going with my dad, my cousins', and my uncles'. I hope i have fun and don't have to come back so soon, because one of my uncle's has to work and im not sure if he got days off. Oh well, see most of you suckers when i get back. Oh and anonymous what do you mean its too soft, its not, im not all that hard core. Oh and check out my other blog, its on my link on the right.

Juan Carlos said...

Hey, I also have two blogs, but they are the same thing. Whatever I post on one I post the same on the other.