Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Wuts up?

wutz up you guys? Im wealling to bet that no one likes reading my blog because its boring. I bet that no one is willing to post comments because they dont know what to comment. Anyways i have nothing to do right now but reherce my lines for Romeo and Juliet. Its going pretty well but im worried that i will forget some of my lines and that i wont be a good actor. Im not a very dramatic person. I think im gonna need help on acting more then i need help memorizing my lines. Im gonna stay tommorow for tutoring to practice but my dad is in suspicion if im really gonna practice. I dont know what i did to make him doubt that i will be in class rehersing. That sometimes gets on my nerves because he wont let me go anywhere and doesn't let me talk on the phone or even email my friends or even my cousins. He thinks their a bad influence. I got to go.

1 comment:

Neal Locke said...

Just from talking to your dad last week, I think it might have something to do with your older brother, too. Your dad seems determined not to let history repeat itself...