Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Im sad today, just like i have been for the past week. Oh well, theres nothin anyone can do about it. Well i have good news, my dirthday is on Sunday 6 of November. Yeah im gettin old i will be 16, but i wont have a party. Im ok with that its not like i actually celebrate my birthday or any other holiday. Well if any of you would like to drop by my house and chill with me a little while, you can. Or if you just want to say somethin' to me like HAPPY BIRTHDAY then call me.. If you want my nunber here it is, 214 942 3729. OH and DONT CALL me if I dont know you.

Smiley Bubbles loves all losers :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you but do you know me?

Anonymous said...

woooo hoo i got yo number ... time for some prank calls...
revenge is so grateful....

Juan Carlos said...

Happy Birthday!

Gisela said...

Thanks you guys,
the Happy B-day greetings have made me so happy. I appreciate the love,and that you guys remembered, your the only ones who did anyway. Thanks once again.